Typically En Route Within 24 Hours
All Food Storage Survival Kits are packed securely in our Large Camo Wheel Bag. Individual components are placed in waterproof bags and neatly organized in the backpack for easy access.
This Food Storage Survival Kit contains 44 Long-Term Food-Storage Meals which will feed 1 person for 14 days or 2 people for 7 days. These Food Storage Survival Kits have a 7-year shelf life.
Food and Water:
- 10 — 4-Serving Cook-in-the-Pouch Meals for a total of 44 servings
- 8 — Lunch/Dinner assorted servings
- 3 — Breakfast assorted servings
- Water Purification Bottle – removes up to 99.99% of pollutants and contaminants, producing up to 100 gallons of clean drinking water
Light and Communication:
- These Food Storage Survival Kit can come in handy if you experience a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergencies.
- Emergency 4-in-1 Radio Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- Box of Waterproof Matches
Shelter and Warmth:
- These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
- 2 — Emergency Survival Sleeping Bags.
- 16 oz. Steel Cup
- Pair of Leather-Palm Work Gloves
- Portable Cooking Stove (includes Fuel Tablets and a Steel Fork, Knife, & Spoon Chow Kit)
- These Food Storage Survival Kits can be useful when you need help with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter.
Hygiene and Sanitation:
- Hygiene is important in a disaster; staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
- A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
- Deluxe First Aid Kit – a combination of bandages/gauze, topical ointments, medicine, and other first-aid items to assist with a variety of injuries
- These Food Storage Survival Kits are useful for relieving stress and supporting activity under challenging conditions.
- Survival Playing Cards – 52 cards illustrating valuable survival skills that will educate and entertain you in an emergency.
Emergency Survival Kit Information:
- This Long-Term Food-Storage Essentials Survival Kit was designed using advice from experts in the emergency preparedness industry.
- It follows guidelines offered by government agencies and nonprofit preparedness organizations. This survival kit has a retail value of $250.
I purchased two survival kits - the backpack and dry bag to gift. These are high quality and impeccably packed with essentials for survival in an emergency. I would buy again in a heart beat.