Typically En Route Within 24 Hours
The Emergency Food and Drink Supply provides a delicious variety of ready-to-eat foods, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, fruit, desserts, and beverages. Most conveniently stored in 4 serving bags.
72 Hour Emergency Food Kit can be stored at home or in your vehicle for emergency situations, or individually wrapped bags can be carried along on hiking, backpacking, and camping trips.
- This 32 Servings Food Box includes 12 servings of entrees, 8 servings of breakfasts, and 14 servings of milk.
- Housed in a convenient, easy-to-store bin, food stays safe so it's ready when you need it most.
- easy to prepare in any situation, just add water, wait 12 to 15 minutes and enjoy delicious and abundant food, without the need to cook.
How many people will this feed and for how long?
What's included in this kit?
- 1 pouch of Cheesy Macaroni (4 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Teriyaki Rice (4 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Hearty Tortilla Soup (4 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Brown Sugar and Maple Multi-Grain Cereal (8 Servings)
- 1 pouch of Whey Milk (12 servings)
Additional Product Details:
- Includes 1 box
- Food is safely sealed in Metallyte pouches
- 25 year shelf life
Total Weight: 3 lbs